FuelQuest ForeSite™ IC (Inventory Control) helps fuel managers spot and resolve issues with theft, fraud, leakage, deliveries, gray loads, dispensing equipment, and operational errors that cause inventory variances. ForeSite IC tracks inventory, sales, and deliveries; and automatically calculates, alerts, and logs any events that are out of tolerance with acceptable inventory losses or gains. Software-based statistical analysis enables ForeSite IC to monitor for inventory measurement errors continuously and create tank strapping charts to ensure inventory accuracy across hardware brands and without expensive add-ons or upgrades. ForeSite IC gives retailers the ability to account for each gallon of fuel from delivery to consumption and allows them to correct variance issues before they become expensive problems.
- Variance Exceptions - Automatic detection and notification of daily, weekly, and monthly inventory variances
- Variance Drill Down - Exploration of inventory, delivery, and sales details to identify potential problems
- Device Independent Analysis - Full variance analysis with most ATG models.
- Centralized Policy-based Management- Business-level policies defined in customizable rules
- ACR Option – Software-based statistical analysis detects measurement errors and creates new tank strapping chart
ForeSite IC offers the following benefits:
- Supports faster problem remediation by early detection of potential issues with theft, fraud, leakage, delivery errors, gray loads, dispensing equipment errors, and operational errors
- Reduces fuel losses, improving bottom line performance
- Improves management productivity for large, complex, or heterogeneous networks
- Lowers costs through the use of existing and/or low cost hardware
- Lowers cost of regulatory compliance through software-based tank strapping
Convenience stores, grocery stores, service stations, and big box retailers are finding fuel a tough business to achieve and maintain healthy margins. It's so difficult that many convenience stores, for instance, where fuel comprises roughly 70% of its total revenue, focus primarily on in-store profit centers abandoning fuel as a profit driver for the business.
Fuel cost volatility is an anathema for private and government fleets striving to meet financial and operational goals. With fuel typically the second highest expense item after headcount, fleet operators face many challenges regaining predictability in their fuel spend.
Download Product Data Sheet
Download Case Study