Since our inception in 1999, FuelQuest has consistently led the market by delivering on-demand fuel management, tax automation, and compliance solutions for suppliers, distributors, buyers, and traders of petroleum products and other energy commodities. As the market leader, FuelQuest achieves tremendous savings and operational predictability for its customers by:
- Investing more in people, processes and technology to solve fuel management challenges than any other vendor
- Providing a fuel management system that integrates all major suppliers, distributors, terminals, and price feeds in one common fuel supply chain
- Automating all aspects of the fuel management process from procurement, inventory management, demand forecasting, strategic sourcing, financial reconciliation, margin analysis and environmental compliance monitoring
- Delivering its solutions through a Software as a Service (SaaS) model and scaling with its customers of all sizes who wish to control their bulk fuel costs
- Demonstrating continued commitment to operational excellence through SSAE 16 SOC I Type II certification, and
- Offering outsourced fuel management services for customers that wish to leverage FuelQuest's in-house fuel experts and FMS technology to control and manage their fuel supply
- Backing our commitment to total customer satisfaction with world-class support.
We invite you to better understand why the best run retail, fleet and transportation companies have chosen FuelQuest to improve their fuel management programs.